Make this simply sweet bunny tag for someone special! Who could resist these sweet bunny faces dressed for Spring.
Start by gathering your supplies:
Tags and Labels dies
Easter Treat Lantern Add on die
Making Faces dies
Die cutting machine: i-Motion Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
i-Grip Reverse Tweezers
i-Clik Retractable Die Pick
Cardstock: Kraft, pink, assorted for bows and plaid for tag
- Die cut the largest tag in the Tags and Labels die set
- Die cut six bunny faces from the Easter Treat Lantern Add on bunny window shape. Trim around the chin and ears to separate the shapes from the background.
- Die cut six sets of faces and cheeks from pink cardstock
- Die cut six bows from assorted colors using the Making Faces bow shape
- Adhere the bunny faces to the tag
- Adhere the cheeks and faces to the bunnies
- Adhere the bows placing them either at the base of one ear or as a bow tie below the chin
- Optional: darken the eyes with a pencil
Besides being a sweet gift tag, these would make adorable bookmarks for the readers in your life!