Hello! Melissa here and I am so excited to share my box card! My card features the adorable new Box Pops, Scooter Love Add On and the Mailbox Box Card by Lori Whitlock (released last month).
Let me tell you how I made this adorably fun card.
- Cut out all your pieces first. You’ll need 2 pieces of the mailbox to create the box card. However I cut 3. I cut a 3rd to create an insert.
- Decorate your box card first. Use the panel dies to cut out using your choice of cute decorative paper. Then place the “mail” die where you want it and cut it out. Cut it again from black card stock and set those letters aside. Cut out “happy” from the Shadow Happy Birthday die set, keeping only the inside pieces.
- Adhere the decorative panels to outside of the box.
- Inlay the black letters.
- Adhere the “happy” sentiment above mail.
- Put the scooter together using liquid glue and dimensionals.
- Using cut strips from clear packaging to adhere the scooter to the middle panel. Insert the middle, trimming as necessary to fit inside.
- The balloons were cut from different colors of cardstock and then covered with glossy accents to make them shiny. When dry adhere to scooter.
This card will not fit in an A2 size envelope, but should fit easily in a 5×7 envelope.
I hope you enjoy this card and that it inspires to look at your dies in a different way.
One thought on “Happy Mail”
Nice card, Melissa