Create this sweet Bunny Bag with Bow when you combine a Bag with a Bow with an Animal Mini Envelope and Bunny Ears.
Start by gathering your supplies:
Bag with Bow dies
Animal Mini Envelopes dies
Die Cutting Machine: i-Motion Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
i-Grip Reverse Tweezers
Cardstock in pink, white, black and various for flowers and the bow
- Assemble the bag following the instructions in the video.
- Die cut the triangle envelope flap from the Animal Mini Envelope die and trim off the side corners to fit on the bag front.
- Adhere the bunny ears to the top of the bag.
- Adhere the triangle flap to the top edge of the bag.
- Embellish with the eyes, whiskers, nose and flowers.
- Finish off with a colorful bow die cut from the Bag with Bow die set.
Here’s another look at the front of the bag.
Don’t forget to embellish the back of the bag as well. You can add a small, white pom pom for the tail!
Hope you enjoyed this sweet and simple Bunny Bag with Bow project. You can make all kinds of animal bags using the Animal Mini Envelope die set and the Bag with Bow set. Let your imagination go wild!